GreenBlue Gardens Corten Steel planters are designed to provide a simple and effective solution for creating attractive borders and planting with the added benefit of a low-maintenance and durable design.
All of our corten steel planters are weather resistant - manufactured from a material that weathers and rusts to develop a protective layer when exposed to the elements. The standard thickness of the steel planters is 2mm.
Delivery: Dispatched within 7-10 working days.
- The products are delivered un-rusted
- Ensure adequate drainage (holes in the bottom as standard), no excess water should remain in the planter, the combination of oxygen and earth will rust the planter further.
- Do not use hydro grains as they hold water
- The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This will result in irregular rust and stains.
- Very strong and wear-resistant
- Weatherproof and durable material
- Warm and natural appearance
- As standard equipped with 15mm high feet and drainage holes
- Customisation possible; optional polyurea coating on the inside
- We only use Corten Steel category A type S355JOWP
- We recommend ‘Owatrol’ varnish which will stop the planter from rusting any further (available from us)
- 5 year warranty
- Provide the bottom with a layer of Ø35 mm pebbles
- Do not use an overflow pipe (no water may remain in the planter)
- Place anti-root cloth over the layer of pebbles
- Top up with earth suitable for chosen type of planting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.