Developed in the early 1990s, the RootRain Metro system is one of the most widely specified proprietary tree pit irrigation systems in the world. RootRain Metro is available in four different sizes and with three different cap configurations.
- Durable 35mm dia. perforated pipe in a variety of length options
- Robust Metro bracket for ease of installation
- Caps to prevent silting, and keep debris and rodents out
- Variety of cap / chain options
- Available in contractor bulk back form
- Quick and easy to install
- Extremely cost-effective
- Drought tolerant
- Fast watering (60ltr/min in porous soil)
- Reduces water consumption by eliminating run-off and wastage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.