Green-up garden walls and building facades with PlantBox, a green wall planter with an intelligent watering system that makes plant care simple.
PlantBox's modular design allows you to build the green wall of your dreams. Typically sold in small (3 troughs), medium (5 troughs) or large (10 troughs), the planters can be stacked on top of each other or side-by-side.
PlantBox can either be fixed to a wall or free-standing and comes with a 1.8-litre water reservoir - enough to store sufficient water for up to 2 weeks depending on location, weather and plant species choice.
Please note: PlantBox requires fixing to wall or structure. Wall fixings are not included.
Features of PlantBox
- Stackable, modular design simply clips together.
- Each trough holds 3-6 plants depending on plant choice.
- Small footprint - ideal for rooftop gardens, balconies, patios, and conservatories.
- Water indicator lets you know when plants need watering.
- Simple & fast installation.
- 1.8L water reservoir.
- PlantBox is British-made from 100% recycled plastic.
|Unit Dimensions||600mm x 200mm x 150mm|
|Fully loaded weight||70kgs per m2|
|Base material||100% recycled polypropylene|
|Pot size||Anything up to 1ltr pots|
|Design life||+10 years|
|Substrate type||Peat free multi-use compost|
|Fixings||2 fixings per 600mm height|
|Nutrient Feed||Slow release pellet or liquid feed|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.